How does it work?
Ensuring that the right keys are available to the right people at the right times is a concern for every organisation.
1. User is required to enter his/her unique PIN code to gain access to the cabinet.
2. Green LEDs indicate those keys to which this user has access. The user cannot remove keys highlighted by the Red LEDs which continue to remain locked in place.
3. To return the key, the user enters their PIN to access the cabinet again.
4. Amber light indicates return position.
5. Simple reports can be reviewed on the screen, or the data exported via a USB pen drive in Excel compatible format.
6. Exported data can be viewed and manipulated on your computer using Excel or similar.